The majority of our referrals come from our IP colleagues. We provide an extremely valuable service to them and their clients.
A complete service to Directors in the event of a business failure.
PGUK provide a complete solution for Directors. We work with them and establish a strategy to help them deal with the many different claims that can result in the event of business failure.
Typically this involves:
- Bank guarantee claims
- Property lease guarantees
- Obligations from hire purchase/finance leases
- Guarantees on trade accounts
- Overdrawn Directors loan accounts
- Antecedent transactions:
- Preferences – Causing a creditor to be preferred over other creditors.
- Transactions at Undervalue – entering into transactions disposing of company property, less than its true worth.
- Misfeasance – breaching Director’s duties to the company, usually by misappropriating Company property.
- Illegal Dividends – Dividends drawn in excess of distributable reserves.
Call or email us whenever you have a client that needs help
– they will benefit and so will you